Portability . . you can use it anywhere
These are just some of the advantages of purchasing the Gypsy. To read more about this innovative new product and to even take the device for a test drive, visit the Provo Craft Gypsy web site.
Because we know you will WANT this wonderful tool and we know you will WANT to help us spread the word about the show on HSN and we also know you will WANT to get the word out about our wonderful blog . . . right????????
Well here’s how you can do just that. First watch the HSN/Provo Craft launch on September 24th starting at 12 AM. Be sure to DVR or TIVO the show if you will not be home. While watching see if you can spot our very own Maggie and friends doing a 10 second infomercial using the Gypsy!!
Yay Maggie. We can’t wait to see the footage!
HOW TO WIN
Well let’s hurry up and get to the good part about the 2 Brand New Gypsys to give away.
So how can you win? Well it’s really easy.
- On your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo or email groups and /or forums (where allowed), create/bump an existing post about the show on HSN airing September 24th. Please also post about the Cutting Above blog and its debut. (Note: If you do not have a blog, please get the word out in at least 3 ways to be eligible)
- Become a follower of this blog
- Put our blinkie on your blog or any other forum/group etc. you belong (again where allowed)
- Comment to this post with your follower information, links of your 3 shout-outs along with a description of where your blinkie is located.
- Comments should be posted by 12:00 midnight EST on October 2nd
PLEASE NOTE: Rules updated to include other forms of shout-outs
It’s just that easy!
We will draw the winners on October 3rd and notify the lucky readers by October 4th.
Seriously . . it couldn’t get any easier than that 🙂
The Cutting Above Team 🙂
have you also heard that
Provo Craft is helping us celebrate! That’s right. They have generously donated 2 Gypsies to be given away for our launch as well as to celebrate their Grand Opening on HSN!! Now that’s exciting news!